Saturday, January 19, 2013



Imaging...I was there tasting the good vine...oh, grace upon grace...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Phivan Therese. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am also gald to stop by your blog "Magniificat" and the post on it " I like the scripture portion you have quoted on your profile.(Phil.3:13-14. Well I just take this opportunity to share with you about our ministry in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the borken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as grown up adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a missions trip to work with us in the slums of Mumbai serving the poorest of poor. with the love of Christ to bring heaing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young as well as adults to come to Mumbai to work with us during their summer vacation time. We would love to have you come with some of your friends to work with us. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. I would love to hear from you very soon.


    '

    ReplyDelete